Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Adam & Morgan

I had a fabulous time shooting Adam & Morgan's wedding and am so jealous that they are honeymooning in Hawaii!  As I was choosing images for the blog I kept finding myself being drawn to the more serious images which was surprising since Morgan is so far from serious.  It made me chuckle all day when I would ask her not to smile she literally had to take a minute, dig down deep and make a serious face which I thought was so cute.  It really made me see what a joyful spirit she had in her heart - she just couldn't help but smiling and laughing.  I also feel an enormous debt of gratitude towards Adam who serves in the military.  He humbly explained to me what all his medals were for and as he simplified his explanation for me I couldn't help but think of the seriousness behind them.  Thank you Adam and Morgan for allowing me to share your day with you!!  Here are a few of my favs!  

0 comments:







Sign up for our Email Newsletter
















For Email Marketing you can trust


My photo
Trudy is a photographer in Grand Rapids and the West Michigan area with a fun, funky fresh modern style of capturing contemporary images. Trudy is a children's photographer, newborn photographer, urban photographer, wedding photographer, creative family photographer in Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids, Cascade, Ada, Rockford and the surrounding areas.
© Original template from Our Blog Templates Template Modified By EightCrazy Design