Friday, September 11, 2009

Destination Wedding {Trudy Holtz Destination Wedding Photographer}

Often I don't meet my wedding couples until the day of the wedding which always makes me a little nervous because I don't know what type of personalities they are and how they feel about photography, what they think of me, etc.

When I met Pam & Steve the day of their wedding I was so excited that they were easygoing, beautiful and most of all over the top happy. Steve just couldn't stop grinning in anticipation of seeing and marrying Pam. Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of such an amazing day in so many ways. Here is a sneak peek at a few shots from the big day followed by a slideshow.



















1 comments:

Modern Day Floral-Jenn 11:57 PM  

Great work Trudy! The images are gorgeous and I can't wait to see more of the detail images. I'm so excited to share on our website. :)







Sign up for our Email Newsletter
















For Email Marketing you can trust


My photo
Trudy is a photographer in Grand Rapids and the West Michigan area with a fun, funky fresh modern style of capturing contemporary images. Trudy is a children's photographer, newborn photographer, urban photographer, wedding photographer, creative family photographer in Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids, Cascade, Ada, Rockford and the surrounding areas.
© Original template from Our Blog Templates Template Modified By EightCrazy Design