Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where is Trudy? We have a winner!

We have a winner!!  Jessica Steketee was the first person to guess correctly that I am in Colorado at the Red Rocks park.  It is so beautiful there.  Congratulations Jessica!  She wins a FREE urban portrait session.  

I am out of town on a mini vacation/work trip and will be periodically checking e-mails and voice mail.  I will be back in Grand Rapids next Monday.  The photo below (yes I am a dork and wanted to jump for the photo - I'm just excited to be here.) is a hint as to where I am at.  The first Grand Rapids person to correctly guess my whereabouts (must be specific) will win a FREE urban portrait session.  You can e-mail me with your guess or leave it in the comments section.  

Nope - its not Sedona Arizona - good guess though. 



2 comments:

Anonymous 10:15 AM  

Sedona, AZ?

Trudy 12:49 PM  

nope - Not quite that far west.







Sign up for our Email Newsletter
















For Email Marketing you can trust


My photo
Trudy is a photographer in Grand Rapids and the West Michigan area with a fun, funky fresh modern style of capturing contemporary images. Trudy is a children's photographer, newborn photographer, urban photographer, wedding photographer, creative family photographer in Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids, Cascade, Ada, Rockford and the surrounding areas.
© Original template from Our Blog Templates Template Modified By EightCrazy Design