Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beautiful boy

I think God had a run on beautiful baby boy's lately which is so strange to me since in my circle of friends I know so many little girls and so many Mommy's pregnant with girls. I have shot a number of adorable newborn little boys lately and haven't heard of any newborn little girls. Have their been any? These little boys need someone's pigtails to pull. Usually newborns are so sleepy but this little cutie was so alert and wide eyed. Aren't his Mommy & Daddy pretty too?





















Trudy Holtz Photography is a newborn photographer in Grand Rapids, Cascade, East Grand Rapids and surrounding areas.

2 comments:

Anonymous 10:32 AM  

Okay, so where did that fabulous green and blue knit cap come from???? I'm in baby knit cap mode... LOVE IT!

BusyMama 4:14 PM  

Trudy, Your photographs are soo adorable. I can't wait to see pictures of the girls from today - I really appreciate you fitting us in
Miriam







Sign up for our Email Newsletter
















For Email Marketing you can trust


My photo
Trudy is a photographer in Grand Rapids and the West Michigan area with a fun, funky fresh modern style of capturing contemporary images. Trudy is a children's photographer, newborn photographer, urban photographer, wedding photographer, creative family photographer in Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids, Cascade, Ada, Rockford and the surrounding areas.
© Original template from Our Blog Templates Template Modified By EightCrazy Design