Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cinderella & Prince Charming {Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer}

Jon & Stephanie are the modern day version of Cinderella & Prince Charming or at least I am sure that is what my daughter Payton would have thought had she seen them. Stephanie is an absolute classic beauty and I was just in love with her dress. It couldn't have been more perfect for her & her Prince (Jon) was so handsome, winsome and just doted on his bride. The fall colors were to die for and much to my delight Stephanie and Jon allowed me hours to shoot photos of them in a number of amazing locations. I hope you guys are relaxing & having a wonderful time in Hawaii. Here are a few quick ones with more to come!












4 comments:

Anonymous 9:59 AM  

Trudy
These are amazing! I love all of them. Thank you so much for sharing these few pictures. I can't wait to see all of them. I know Steph and Jon were so happy with everything you did for them.

MandyB33 6:17 AM  

These are absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to see them all! Nice work Trudy!

Stephanie 9:45 AM  

They are beautiful! Thank you so much for posting them! We can't wait to see all of them!

Kate 5:58 AM  

I just love the first photo with all the fall colors surrounding Jon and Stephanie!







Sign up for our Email Newsletter
















For Email Marketing you can trust


My photo
Trudy is a photographer in Grand Rapids and the West Michigan area with a fun, funky fresh modern style of capturing contemporary images. Trudy is a children's photographer, newborn photographer, urban photographer, wedding photographer, creative family photographer in Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids, Cascade, Ada, Rockford and the surrounding areas.
© Original template from Our Blog Templates Template Modified By EightCrazy Design