Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My heart

I hate to gush but one of the most amazing thing I am able to experience in this lifetime is being a mother. It is by far the most incredible part of who I am. Don't get me wrong - we definitely have our days... the crying, the naughty chair, etc. but there is nothing better than when a chubby little pair of two year old arms wrap around your neck and whisper in your ear "I wuv you momma". Call me selfish, but I especially love it when her Daddy is around and she says "I no wuv it da-eee I only wuv you". I know my days of hearing her say that are limited so I will take it while I can get it. :) Yesterday was so beautiful and I was thinking of how few photos I have taken of my girls this year so we jumped in the car and headed out for a little photo adventure. This is my youngest and I can't believe when I look at these how big she already is. After many years of waiting to have children she was a very exciting "surprise" and it seems like just yesterday that we brought her home. I love her so much and am so blessed to have her spunky little self as part of our family.

























3 comments:

Kristy Stites 10:02 PM  

These look so yummy - I could eat them!!!! Hard to expect anything less with such a sweet subject - she is precious!

Aletha | Pearls Events 9:20 AM  

Trudy - these are gorgeous photos of your little one! What a blessing!

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} 8:33 AM  

What a little cupcake! How darling! This photo shoot is such inspiration! I may have to try this with my 3 little girlies when the weather improves. :)







Sign up for our Email Newsletter
















For Email Marketing you can trust


My photo
Trudy is a photographer in Grand Rapids and the West Michigan area with a fun, funky fresh modern style of capturing contemporary images. Trudy is a children's photographer, newborn photographer, urban photographer, wedding photographer, creative family photographer in Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids, Cascade, Ada, Rockford and the surrounding areas.
© Original template from Our Blog Templates Template Modified By EightCrazy Design