Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crazy Cool Hair {Grand Rapids Children's Photographer}

Is this little guys' hair just the best ever? I am so glad I was able to capture him while he still had it. I saw him recently and Mom & Dad gave him a haircut. :(

I have to hand it to his Dad for really making this session shine. He jumped, ran, peek a booed, etc. until I am sure he was just sweating to really bring out his little guys fun loving personality. I just love to see families in love with their children and this Mom & Dad clearly are. What a blessing to grow up in a home filled with so much love.

If you know me at all you know that I absolutely looooove the color orange so I was so excited with what they wore!













Grand Rapids Children's Photographer, Grand Rapids Family Photographer, Grand Rapids Portrait Photographer, West Michigan Portrait Photographer, West Michigan Family Photographer, Creative Grand Rapids Children's Photography.

3 comments:

Jeepers Creepers 7:28 AM  

these are priceless...seriously...i share your love for orange, in fact i am typing this in my orange kitchen!!!!

BusyMama 7:28 PM  

Stunning and absolutely beautiful picture Trudy. I love the air toss! Priceless pictures. Maybe next summer we'll get you to do family pictures for us ...

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} 8:27 AM  

Oh my, that is a gorgeous little man!







Sign up for our Email Newsletter
















For Email Marketing you can trust


My photo
Trudy is a photographer in Grand Rapids and the West Michigan area with a fun, funky fresh modern style of capturing contemporary images. Trudy is a children's photographer, newborn photographer, urban photographer, wedding photographer, creative family photographer in Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids, Cascade, Ada, Rockford and the surrounding areas.
© Original template from Our Blog Templates Template Modified By EightCrazy Design