Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Last post until after the New Year {Grand Rapids Children's Photographer}

I am so thankful to all of my wonderful clients. 2009 has been by far one of the busiest years I have had to date and I owe it all to the amazing families & couples that have chosen me to document the important moments in their life. I am in awe that you allowed me to preserve a chunk of your family history. With all my heart I adore all of you and thank you so much for letting me into your lives.

I have been terrible at keeping up with my blog the last couple of months because I really want everyone to have their photos, albums, canvases, etc. asap and blogging takes my time away from that.

So, if you haven't seen your beautiful face on my blog it will be coming in the new year when the winter lull hits.

This was my last session of the year and it was with an amazing client that I have been working with for the last few years. Her children are adorable and if you didn't know she was their Mom you would probably think they were hanging out with an uber stylish, super gorgeous older sister. She asked me to snap a few shots of her during their session and I was all about it. I jokingly told her that if I looked like she did I would probably be tempted to send out Christmas cards with just my photos on them. :)

So for now this will be my last blog post of 2009. Looking forward to sharing a few fun new products & ideas for 2010.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Trudy



























1 comments:

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} 8:26 AM  

Oh, I LOVE these! I was just blog-hopping and found you, but was so surprised to see that you are in GR! I am too! Well, in Lowell, but... Anyway, you do a wonderful job! I will totally be back! :)







Sign up for our Email Newsletter
















For Email Marketing you can trust


My photo
Trudy is a photographer in Grand Rapids and the West Michigan area with a fun, funky fresh modern style of capturing contemporary images. Trudy is a children's photographer, newborn photographer, urban photographer, wedding photographer, creative family photographer in Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids, Cascade, Ada, Rockford and the surrounding areas.
© Original template from Our Blog Templates Template Modified By EightCrazy Design