Thursday, November 12, 2009

Irish Eyes are Smiling {Grand Rapids Children and Family Photographer Trudy Holtz}

One of the things I love when I am shooting is when clients incorporate their heritage and family traditions into their photos. Laurie is just the sweetest little Irish Mom and she was able to find these gorgeous traditional Irish sweaters for her boys for their fall photo shoot with me. For her littlest fella we also did a few studio shots of him in his Irish christening gown which was also amazing. I love working with young families and the energy and enthusiasm that they bring to a session. I am always beyond excited when I can get a good family shot with super young boys and love being able to capture those fun, crazy moments that families with little kids have. I know how quickly it will pass.




























Trudy Holtz is a Grand Rapids family photographer. Trudy Holtz is a Grand Rapids Children's photographer. Trudy Holtz is a West Michigan Family & Children's Photographer.

0 comments:







Sign up for our Email Newsletter
















For Email Marketing you can trust


My photo
Trudy is a photographer in Grand Rapids and the West Michigan area with a fun, funky fresh modern style of capturing contemporary images. Trudy is a children's photographer, newborn photographer, urban photographer, wedding photographer, creative family photographer in Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids, Cascade, Ada, Rockford and the surrounding areas.
© Original template from Our Blog Templates Template Modified By EightCrazy Design